|Utah > Coalville > Best Western Holiday Hills|
Best Western Holiday Hills
200 SOUTH 500 WEST
Coalville, UT 84017
Nightly Rates (79.99 - 90.99) 3 Star
|Guests staying at this pet-friendly Coalville, Utah hotel will find convenient access to snow skiing, snowmobiling, hunting and a variety of other outdoor activities. Situated just off of the highway in the beautiful mountains of northern Utah, the Best Western Holiday Hills is happy to provide the very best in comfort and convenience at an affordable rate. Guests staying at this Coalville hotel will find themselves close to key area attractions including Provo Canyon, American Canyon and the Hogle Zoo. The Best Western Holiday Hills offers well-appointed guest rooms and suites, each featuring cable satellite television with HBO® and wireless high-speed Internet access. Visitors will wake each morning to a complimentary full breakfast before enjoying an array of amenities including a 24 hour indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, fitness center, full business services and meeting facilities accommodating up to 100 people. Pets are welcome with a small fee. The Best Western Holiday Hills is just steps from beautiful hikes through the hills and great fishing at Echo Lake. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate being close to several different ski resorts including Park City, Deer Valley and Snow Basin. Additional attractions include the Unita Forest, Mt Nebo Wilderness and the Delta Center. Guests will also enjoy driving into Salt Lake City to shop and dine, only 40 miles away. Coalville is home to many activities and events throughout the year including the Triple Crowns Softball Tournament, the County Fair, Swiss Days and the Widowmaker Hill Climbs. The Best Western Holiday Hills is proud to offer superior customer service and a convenient location in Coalville. Make a reservation today and save!|
|Indicative rates are a year round range for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons, or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.|
|From: The north. Take Interstate 80 to Exit 162. The Best Western Holiday Hills is located four miles from where Interstates 80 and 84 split, and is just 15 miles from the Park City area. Evanston Wyoming Airport 28 miles, Heber Airports 35 miles, Salt Lake City International Airport 45 miles|
|You must use a credit card to book online.|
|Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.|
Unita National Forest:
The Unita Forest offers an inspiring view and the promise of mountain recreation to the residents of cities below. American Canyon and Provo Canyon have an autumn mix of aspen and pine. The Timpanogos Wilderness lies between the two canyons. Do not miss the magnigicent Mt. Nebo Loop, a national Scenic Byway. The Loop features a number of improved trailheads providing access into the spectacular Mount Nebo Wilderness, popular for day hikers and horseback riding. For information call 801-377-5780.
Nearby: * Denises Café, open Friday through Saturday night from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. * Polar King, open from Monday through Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. * Sagebrush Grill, open Sunday through Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. * Susie's, open Monday through Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Friday through Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. * 5 miles from The Kozy, seafood and American, open 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. * 7 miles from Spring Chicken Inn, American, open 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
* 0.10 mile(s) from rafting, (Adjacent to) * 0.10 mile(s) from horseback riding, (Adjacent to) * 0.10 mile(s) from snowboarding, (Adjacent to) * 0.10 mile(s) from hot air ballooning, (Adjacent to) * 0.10 mile(s) from snowmobiling, (Adjacent to) * 1.00 mile(s) from Echo Lake * 8.00 mile(s) from Rockport Lake * 15.00 mile(s) from Uinta National Forest * 15.00 mile(s) from Park City, snow skiing * 15.00 mile(s) from The Canyon, snow skiing * 15.00 mile(s) from Deer Valley, snow skiing * 40.00 mile(s) from Snow Basin
* 25.00 mile(s) from Park City * 35.00 mile(s) from Ogden * 35.00 mile(s) from Salt Lake City * 35.00 mile(s) from Evanston, Wyoming * 35.00 mile(s) from Heber City
* 30.00 mile(s) from Utah Valley University, located in Heber City, Utah * 41.00 mile(s) from University of Utah, located in Salt Lake City, Utah * 4200 mile(s) from Weber State University, located in Ogden, Utah
* American Canyon * Timpanogos Wilderness * Provo Canyon * Mt. Nebo Wilderness * Mt. Nebo National Scenic Byway * 30 mile(s) from Hogle Zoo
* 15 mile(s) from Park City Outlet Mall
Echo and Rockport Reservoirs:
At either of these destinations you can water ski, fish, sailboat, a rail trail, hunting, fishing adjacent to the hotel. Echo canyon has some Mormon pioneer trails. In the winter there are snowmobile trails and the Best Western Holiday Hills is in the middle of park city and snow basin for skiing activities.
* 5 mile(s) from Greyhound bus terminal * 28 mile(s) from Evanston Wyoming Airport * 35 mile(s) from Heber Airport * 45 mile(s) from Salt Lake City International Airport * 45 mile(s) from Union Station
* Post office * 30 miles from Weber Hospital * 40 miles from Hill Air Force Base