|Washington > Seattle > Best Western Executive Inn|
Best Western Executive Inn
200 Taylor Avenue N
Seattle, WA 98109
Nightly Rates (126.99 - 151.99) 3 Star
|Stay at this eco-friendly Seattle, Washington hotel offering full service accommodations with convenient access to the Space Needle, Seattle Convention Center and Safeco Field. Welcome to the Best Western Executive Inn where guests will receive full service accommodations, superior customer service and find unbeatable amenities for an affordable price. Honored with a "Four Leaf" environmentally friendly green rating, guests staying at this Seattle hotel will enjoy eco-friendly guest rooms featuring cable satellite television, microwave, and refrigerator and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Start the day off right with a complimentary newspaper provided every morning. Dining and entertaining could not be any easier with this Seattle hotel's Brella's Restaurant & Lounge serving American Northwest cuisine, an assortment of Northwest microbrews and award-winning Washington wine. Planning a meeting or special event? The Best Western Executive Inn is the perfect spot offering comprehensive meeting facilities equipped to host up to 275 guests. The Best Western Executive Inn is close to all the exciting attractions and points of interest found throughout Seattle. Catch a game at nearby Safeco Field or Qwest Field, spend an evening out enjoying some live entertainment at Seattle Center or Opera House or take a leisurely walk to the scenic downtown waterfront. Nearby Seattle Convention Center makes conducting business from this Seattle Best Western hotel convenient and easy. The Best Western Executive Inn also hosts guests in town attending Seafair Week, Bumbershoot Festival and the New Years Space Needle Celebration. U of I Medical Institute, Freed Hutchinson Cancer Center and Harborview Hospital are all conveniently located to the hotel making the Best Western Executive inn ideal lodging when visiting family or friends. The attentive and helpful staff at the Best Western Executive Inn is ready to ensure a comfortable and eco-friendly stay in Seattle, Washington. Make a reservation today and save!|
* All our guest rooms appointed with blackout drapes, coordinated carpet and bedspread, artwork, free-standing nightstands, 25-inch television with remote control, alarm clock radio, Nintendo®, pay movies, coffee/tea maker and iron and ironing board.
|Indicative rates are for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.|
|·From: The north/south. Take Interstate 5 to the Seattle Center/Mercer Exit 167, then turn left at light which is Fairview Avenue. When you get to Denny Way turn right. Go one mile until you get to Taylor Avenue and turn right onto Taylor. The Best Western Executive Inn is located one block up on the right hand side. ·From: The east. Follow Interstate 90 heading east to Interstate 5 North, continue on Interstate 5 north to the Seattle Center/Mercer Exit 167, then turn left at light which is Fairview Avenue. When you get to Denny Way turn right. Go one mile until you get to Taylor Avenue and turn right onto Taylor. The Best Western Executive Inn is located one block up on the right hand side. Seattle/Tacoma Airport 15 miles.|
|You must use a credit card to book online.|
|Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.|
On premise: * 'Brella's Restaurant, a full service restaurant serving American cuisine with a comfortable atmosphere with local décor in etched glass, with moderate prices and great early bird specials. Open Sunday through Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
* 1 mile(s) from Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center * 3 mile(s) from Harborview Medical Center * 4 mile(s) from University of Washington Medical Center * 4 mile(s) from Children's Hospital * 12 mile(s) from Microsoft Headquarters
* 10 mile(s) from Bellevue * 10 mile(s) from Kirkland * 15 mile(s) from Renton * 15 mile(s) from Redmond * 15 mile(s) from Tukwila * 20 mile(s) from Edmonds * 20 mile(s) from Lynnwood * 25 mile(s) from Everett * 25 mile(s) from Tacoma
* 0.5 mile(s) from Seattle Art Institute * 1 mile(s) from Seattle University * 1 mile(s) from Seattle Pacific * 1 mile(s) from Seattle Central Community College * 5 mile(s) from University of Washington
* .1 mile(s) from Monorail, to downtown shopping and retail stores * .1 mile(s) from Seattle Center, Seattle Center, Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Pacific Science Center, Amusement Park * .3 mile(s) from Key Arena, Home of the Seattle SuperSonics and Seattle Storm basketball teams * .5 mile(s) from Westlake Center and Pacific Place, up-scale shopping malls * 1 mile(s) from Pike Place Public Market, a farmer's market which vendors sell a wide array of items from fresh seafood to souvenirs * 1 mile(s) from the waterfront and the Convention Center, which is home to various retailers, restaurants and approximately 121,000 square feet of convention and meeting space * 1.5 mile(s) from Seattle Aquarium * 2 mile(s) from Pioneer Square, located at the south end of Seattle, Pioneer Square contains some of the finest art galleries, restaurants and antique stores in all of Seattle * 2 mile(s) from Safeco Field, home to the Seattle Mariner's baseball team * 2 mile(s) from Quest Field, Home of the Seattle Seahawks football team * 4 mile(s) from Woodland Park Zoo * 4 mile(s) from University of Washington Arboretum * 4 mile(s) from University of Washington * 5 mile(s) from Boeing Field, and the Boeing Museum of Flight
* We offer FREE shuttle service anywhere in downtown Seattle * American Towncar Service, offers competitive rates * Taxi services available upon request * 2 mile(s) from Amtrak * 15 mile(s) from Seattle Tacoma International Airport
* Brella's Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, Northwest Cuisine, Open for: dinner, is set amidst a comfortable atmosphere featuring Northwest cuisine and award winning wines. Open for dinner only seven days a week. Whether you're in the mood for a great steak, or some great Northwest salmon, Brella's has what you are looking for. * Brella's Sports Lounge, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, our sports lounge at Brella's is the perfect place to catch your favorite team on our 65-inch big screen television, or to enjoy a host of different mouthwatering appetizers over a game of pool.